Below is Table C. and the Quarterly Analysis Update. Each Month TI updates Table C. with the latest arrival
figures. Arrival figures are usually available 3-4 months after the end of the month; i.e. January arrivals
are reported in April or May. The quarterly table is updated four times a year.
| 2001 Monthly Arrivals to the United
States - Table C.
Download data (.csv)
Table C. is broken out into six different sections in order to assure a quick download
time. (Please Note: To print this page please set page setup to landscape mode and set
Posted March 2003 revised
- Section 1: Total Arrivals, Canada, Mexico, Total
Overseas, Western Europe
- Section 2: Eastern Europe, Asia, Middle
East, Africa, Oceania
- Section 3: South America, Central America,
Caribbean, France, Germany
- Section 4: Italy, Netherlands, Spain,
- Section 5: United Kingdom, Japan, S.
Korea, PRC & Hong Kong, ROC(Taiwan)
- Section 6: Australia, Argentina, Brazil,
2001 Quarterly Analysis Update
|Quarterly analysis of visitor arrival statistics for Overseas, Canada,
Mexico (air only), and select top countries is released in conjunction
with the "Summary of International Travel to the United States"
- First Quarter - January through March
- Second Quarter - April through June
- Third Quarter - July through September
- Final 2001 Arrivals to the United States
|2001 Annual Top Airports for Overseas Non-Resident Arrivals
- 2001 Top Ports