|Tourism Industries Publication: 2006 Market Profile: India
Each year, the Office of Travel and Tourism Industries constructs comprehensive market profiles on non-US residents traveling to the United States from origin countries. These market profiles include:
- Visitation (Arrivals) and Spending Trends.
- Market Share & Volume Estimates
- Top Census Regions, States, and Cities Visited
- Select Traveler Characteristics
- Purpose of Trip
- Use of Packages
- First Time Traveler %
- Transport Used in the U.S.
- Average Length of Stay
- Per-Visitor Spending
- Average Number of States Visited
Posted - June 2007
2006 Market Profile India
Item #: f-2006-432-001
High-quality print: $10.00 (see order box below)
View for free
| Historical India Market Profiles
2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002
To learn about the programs that provide these data, please visit:
Survey of International Air Travelers (In-Flight Survey) Program
Visitor Arrivals Program (I-94 Form)
International Travel Receipts And Payments Program
|Please use the OTTI
Publications Order form to place your order.
Before you go to the order form, please note and use the item description,
item #, and price above and insert it into the OTTI Publication
Order form. Then, to complete your order, please enter the other
required information on the form.
There are two ways to order OTTI publications:
- Print the PDF form, complete it and fax to: 202-482-2887
- Save the fillable PDF form to your computer, type directly to
the form and e-mail your order form to: email@example.com
Question? Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax us at (202) 482-2887.
Thank you for the support of OTTI's programs.